Description: OMG! Fortune Slots is a game for Android that aims to recreate the fun of slot games without the need to gamble real money, and like many online games that are similar, OMG! Fortune Slots features all sorts of different games. There’s a level-up system included as well, with other games only becoming available once you have climbed up the ladder a little bit. With a good variety of different slot games on offer, with no need to gamble any real money, OMG! Fortune Slots might be the next slot game that you’ve been looking for. Take a look at the trailer below and read on to see what we thought of it.
Click here to view the embedded video.
How it Works: You’ll first need to download OMG! Fortune Slots from the Play Store. After that, you’re asked to pair it with your Facebook account, which isn’t needed, but it might be fun for a lot of you out there.
Once you’ve done that, you can go ahead and choose the slot game you want to play – remember that other games will become available as you rank up from playing these slots.
Playing your slots are pretty straightforward and if you’re familiar with them then you’ll know what you’re doing, all you need to do is to adjust your bet and then hit the spin button.
Somewhat surprisingly, I found that I was winning coins quite quickly once I started spinning, and I soon found that I was having quite a good time OMG! Fortune Slots.
One thing I thought was a nice touch here is the level system, while I’ve seen this in other games like OMG! Fortune Slots, it’s done a little better here. For one thing, it quickly unlocks other levels, and it also gives you some more money to keep on playing. So while the game does ask for in-app purchases for more coins and such, you are rewarded for playing in the first place, which is how it should be.
When you climb through these levels, you’ll unlock more slot games to play, again rewarding you for staying with the game.
All of these games are quite different from the last one, here Mad Birds obviously has a little Angry Birds about it, but there’s a lot of games on offer here, and it’s fun just to keep on unl0cking them as you keep spinning for more virtual cash.
Opinion: I’ve played a lot of slot games over the past few years here at Android Headlines and while there’s clearly a lot of them out there, and only so much you can do with a slot game, OMG! Fortune Slots is a very competent offering. While it does ask for in-app purchases, nothing forces you to keep on putting money into the game, I won quite a lot of virtual cash without spending a single real penny, and just like there’s nothing forcing you putting another quarter in the machines at the casino, OMG! Fortune doesn’t force you here, either. I enjoyed the slots with their varied nature and they look good with some decent animation to them. My favorite aspect was the level-up mechanic, it’s simple to understand, rewards players for actually playing and gives the game a sense of purpose.
- Speed (4/5) – Everything runs smoothly, with very little slowing me down from spin-to-spin.
- Features (4/5) – A good variety of slots on offer, with a sense of purpose given through the use of a level-up system, OMG! Fortune Slots is one of those games that won’t disappoint slots fans, that’s for sure.
- Theme (4/5) – There’s some good animation here, things look good on high-resolution displays and it’s all nice, colorful and lively.
- Overall (4/5) – A solid option for slots fans, as well as casual gamers looking for something a little different from the Angry Birds and Flappy Birds out there, OMG! Fortune is a game that anyone could take to easily.
- OMG! Fortune Slots doesn’t ask much from the player, just some minor setup and a button to spin – that’s it!
- No need to put in real money unless you absolutely want to.
- Seems pretty generous to me with its payouts, as I managed to build up a good amount of virtual cash in a short space of time.
- Level-up system gives the game a sense of purpose, and with more slots becoming available after each new unlock, it gives the game a sense of progression as well.
- Might feel a little familiar to a lot of keen slots players, but it does have its own sense of feel.
- More than one slot available at the beginning would be nice, but they are unlocked quite quickly as you level up.
Conclusion: OMG! Fortune Slots is a slot game that I can see becoming very popular with casual gamers as well as slot players looking for something fresh. There’s no need to spend any real money here, and everything looks good at high-resolutions, too. It’s a polished game with a cool level-up system, some nice gifts for those regular users and a generous pay-out system. It does feature in-app purchases, but there’s no need to pile real money into this game at all, not unless you want to of course.
The post Sponsored Game Review: OMG! Fortune FREE Slots appeared first on AndroidHeadlines.com |.